Night Driving DVD Master Driver Training Program Video Series 9610/905-DVD
Shows drivers the special considerations for driving at night.
Night Driving DVD Master Driver Training Program Video Series 9610/905-DVD can help save time, money, and most importantly, lives. This program discusses driver, vehicle, and roadway factors that can lead to night-time incidents and crashes. It also provides helpful tips for increasing night-driving safety.
Key subjects addressed include :
- impaired drivers
- and more
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program – Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training. (Items in boldface are actual menu selections.)
- Hazard Perception Challenge Question – The video opens with a night driving scenario.
- Introduction – Explains that nighttime driving needs to be taken seriously due to three major factors that affect driving at night: the vehicle, the road, and the driver.
- Vehicle Factors – Discusses how to get your vehicle ready for night driving.
- Road Factors – Reviews why you shouldn't over-drive your ability to see the road up ahead at night, so you can be prepared for potential hazards. Also reminds the need to look out for other drivers and animals.
- Driver Factors – Reviews the need to be aware of your visual limitations at night caused by fatigue and headlight glare.
- Tips for Driving at Night – Covers driving at the proper speed, increasing your following distance, driving defensively, and other tips.
- Conclusion – Emphasizes the need to know your limitations when driving at night.
- Hazard Perception Challenge Answer – The video closes with a night driving scenario.
- Review – Provides a quick way to refresh memory on key points of the program to better aid retention.
- Commentary – Additional interviews of industry professionals.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Message for Management – Gives introduction to the training program and topic for trainers/management.
- Previews – Offers a sneak peek at a related training program.
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM Drive
NOTE: DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment
- (1) 10-minute, closed-captioned video - Available on DVD, the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Bulletin - Provides background info on the topic covered and gives a brief overview of the video. Also includes a 5-question quiz and handout exercise for drivers.
- (11) Driver Skill Cards - Recap key points from the training program and include receipts for you and the driver to document training.
Track Your Order