Rand McNally **New** IntelliRoute® TND™ 720 GPS for Trucks
The New TND720 7" Rand McNally IntelliRoute TND 720 GPS is our largest and most advanced truck navigation unit - with WIFI enabled for Trucks.
The TND720 7" Rand McNally IntelliRoute TND 720 GPS is our largest and most advanced truck navigation unit. With a 7-inch, high-definition screen, the device redefines readability and usability.
- WiFi Connectivity: Real-time Updates
- LIVE Fuel Prices on the map: Sort by price, distance, or brand for diesel or gasoline
- LIVE Local search: Find restaurants, businesses and more, by name or keyword
- LIVE Weather Updates: Shows storms and wind speeds displayed along your route
- Team Driving Support: Plus HOS and IFTA
- Route Comparison: With team driving timers and fuel economy
- Smart Time: Calculate arrival time at destination Fuel Logging Video Input for Backup Camera Special Rand McNally discount on load board services with Get Loaded "Am I Close?": Dynamic street address information appears within the final mile to the destination.
- Advanced Route Customization: Additional routing options for more flexibility for reaching destination
- Screen Image] Multi-Stop Entire Route Preview: Display of the entire route at a highway level - [
- Screen Image] Traffic Predictor: Integrates historic traffic patterns into routing (Available only on the TND 720) - [
- Real Time Traffic: Current live traffic enabled via accessory
- Screen Image] Find a destination by zip code - [
- View current location by mile marker
- Find a destination by latitude and longitude
- Screen Image] Virtual Dashboard: At a glance, view sunrise or sunset, odometer, speed, altitude and other key metrics. - [
- Truck washes, truck repair, towing and service from TruckDown®
- Screen Image] Export state-by-state and province mileage reporting. - [
- Screen Image] Enhanced Quick Planner: City to city mileage and profitability calculator, % of load calculator and more. - [
- Expanded Address Book Functionality: Import and sort by distance or name
- Junction View: Manage complex interchanges in 3-D, with lane guidance - [Screen Image]
- Enhanced Warnings: Includes upcoming speed limit changes, sharp curves, steep hills and time-zone changes
- "Am I Close?": Dynamic street address information appears within the final mile to the destination. - [Screen Image]
- Driver Controlled Auto Re-Route: Pause and resume capability; reduces unnecessary voice and directional activity
- Enhanced Help, Tips & FAQs: Select various level s of on board assistance
- Cross-Reference to Printed Atlas: Instant cross reference to Rand McNally’s printed Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas
- RoadWork™ Construction Updates: Route around construction, or add time to your route
- Truckers Friend® National Truck Stop Directory: Detailed information on thousands of truck stops, weigh stations & rest areas
- Full U.S. and Canada maps
- Trucker Business Tools
- Access to updates and upgrades via the TND Dock
- Searchable truck stop information from the Trucker's Friend® National Truck Stop Directory
- Proprietary Road Data - Rand McNally's proprietary road network database incorporates 70 years of research and experience to produce industry leading data
- Truck-Specific Routing - Customize routes using your own truck's length, width, weight and height plus any hazmat information
- Waypoints - Perfect for adding an interim stop. Just touch an address on the map and add it to your route as a new destination
- RoadWork Construction Updates - Route around construction, or add time to your route. Includes rural and city areas in U.S.
- Multi-stop Routing Optimizer - combine up to 10 stops
- Customize Routes and Warnings - create detours, avoid road segments, receive warnings for upcoming hazard
- State/Province Mileage Breakdown - Track miles driven in every state in the U.S. or province in Canada for organized bookkeeping and fuel tax reporting
- Commercial Grade Address Book - Organize and search addresses by company, state, and more. Address book is capable of holding thousands of entries
- Calendar - Organize the day, week, and month with this built-in calendar
- Notepad - Jot down a quick note during a stop. The notepad feature is perfect for capturing ideas in one convenient location
- Quick Planner - Analyze mileage and drive times to pick the most profitable routes
- Motor Carriers' Road Atlas - cross-reference to the page and grid of the Motor Carriers' Road Atlas, and review key resource information
- Timers & Logs - Quickly calculate and monitor driving time and time on duty
- Calculator with Metric Converter - Enables quick math calculations and conversions in either Standard or Metric units
- The Trucker's Friend® The National Truckstop Directory® includes important information about truck stops along your route
- Enhanced Text to Speech Directions -includes spoken street names with turn-by-turn directions
- Enhanced Speakers- twice the power of consumer GPS devices so drivers won't miss a direction because of cab noise
- Car Mode - At the touch of a button, the TND can also be used in standard passenger vehicles
- Give Feedback - Rate truckstops, read what fellow truckers thought of places on route and alert Rand McNally of a road change feedback*
* requires Windows PC and internet connectivity to upload
- Onboard storage: 4GB
- Display:7.0" TFT High Definition Widescreen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Audio output:Built in 2W speaker with external speaker jack
- Battery:Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Input power:2 amps
- Height: 4-3/4"
- Width: 6-7/8"
- Depth: 5/8"
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Rand McNally IntelliRoute® TND™ 720
- Windshield mount
- Vehicle charger with extended length cable
- Wall Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- TND Dock™ software installed and included on device
Note: Please Register & Make Sure You Get the Latest Update for FREE
Return Policy on GPS
For those purchasing a Truck GPS, we will waive the No Return Policy on open electronics, for a Limited Return period of 14 days from purchase or 5 days from delivery with a 15% restocking fee, regardless of the reason for the return. You must make the return request within the time allowed and it must be retuned within the following 7 days. Please Note: No return means no return for refund. Naturally you can return it for repair or replacement for the warranty period.
Limited Return within 14 Days of purchase or 5 days after delivery with a 15% restocking Fee. Note: Scratch or damage the GPS in any way and you bought it. There is a $100 manufacturer's fee for returning a GPS that is anything other than pristine new condition. Note*: The warranty does not include the glass face.
Needs more tutorials on TND700?
Here's a tutorial video from youtube user who calls himself "Trucker Adam".
Log Book for Short-haul Operations, 8 1/2"Wx5 1/2"L, 2-Ply, 3 Carbons
8 1/2"Wx6 1/2"L, 2-Ply, Carbon, Detachable Detailed DVIR, Loose-Leaf
8 1/2"Wx8 7/8"L, 2-Ply, Carbonless, Simplified DVIR, Recap
In DVD Format
6" W x 4" L, 2 Sides, Clear Mylar with Static Cling
3-Ply, Book Format, Carbonless, 8 1/8" W x 5 1/2" L
Alerts drivers when they are exceeding weekly limits!
Satisfy driver qualification requirements
Your truck is your home on the road.
Medium-sized powerful freezer
Train drivers with CSA Know the BASICs
Keep your Trailer where you left it!
Canada's newly revised Commercial Vehicle Drivers HOS
2-ply With Carbon Detachable Detailed DVIR
Prepare your drivers for roadside inspections.
Faster Processor for Quicker Route Calculation
Essential kit that helps drivers document accidents
Save time and money with this easy to use atlas
Carries 5", 6", 7", 8" diameter up to 120" length
Select your Chrome Exhaust Stacks in 4 Steps!
Track Your Order