Rand McNally **New** IntelliRoute® TND™ 720 GPS for Trucks
The New TND720 7" Rand McNally IntelliRoute TND 720 GPS is our largest and most advanced truck navigation unit - with WIFI enabled for Trucks.
The TND720 7" Rand McNally IntelliRoute TND 720 GPS is our largest and most advanced truck navigation unit. With a 7-inch, high-definition screen, the device redefines readability and usability.
- WiFi Connectivity: Real-time Updates
- LIVE Fuel Prices on the map: Sort by price, distance, or brand for diesel or gasoline
- LIVE Local search: Find restaurants, businesses and more, by name or keyword
- LIVE Weather Updates: Shows storms and wind speeds displayed along your route
- Team Driving Support: Plus HOS and IFTA
- Route Comparison: With team driving timers and fuel economy
- Smart Time: Calculate arrival time at destination Fuel Logging Video Input for Backup Camera Special Rand McNally discount on load board services with Get Loaded "Am I Close?": Dynamic street address information appears within the final mile to the destination.
- Advanced Route Customization: Additional routing options for more flexibility for reaching destination
- Screen Image] Multi-Stop Entire Route Preview: Display of the entire route at a highway level - [
- Screen Image] Traffic Predictor: Integrates historic traffic patterns into routing (Available only on the TND 720) - [
- Real Time Traffic: Current live traffic enabled via accessory
- Screen Image] Find a destination by zip code - [
- View current location by mile marker
- Find a destination by latitude and longitude
- Screen Image] Virtual Dashboard: At a glance, view sunrise or sunset, odometer, speed, altitude and other key metrics. - [
- Truck washes, truck repair, towing and service from TruckDown®
- Screen Image] Export state-by-state and province mileage reporting. - [
- Screen Image] Enhanced Quick Planner: City to city mileage and profitability calculator, % of load calculator and more. - [
- Expanded Address Book Functionality: Import and sort by distance or name
- Junction View: Manage complex interchanges in 3-D, with lane guidance - [Screen Image]
- Enhanced Warnings: Includes upcoming speed limit changes, sharp curves, steep hills and time-zone changes
- "Am I Close?": Dynamic street address information appears within the final mile to the destination. - [Screen Image]
- Driver Controlled Auto Re-Route: Pause and resume capability; reduces unnecessary voice and directional activity
- Enhanced Help, Tips & FAQs: Select various level s of on board assistance
- Cross-Reference to Printed Atlas: Instant cross reference to Rand McNally’s printed Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas
- RoadWork™ Construction Updates: Route around construction, or add time to your route
- Truckers Friend® National Truck Stop Directory: Detailed information on thousands of truck stops, weigh stations & rest areas
- Full U.S. and Canada maps
- Trucker Business Tools
- Access to updates and upgrades via the TND Dock
- Searchable truck stop information from the Trucker's Friend® National Truck Stop Directory
- Proprietary Road Data - Rand McNally's proprietary road network database incorporates 70 years of research and experience to produce industry leading data
- Truck-Specific Routing - Customize routes using your own truck's length, width, weight and height plus any hazmat information
- Waypoints - Perfect for adding an interim stop. Just touch an address on the map and add it to your route as a new destination
- RoadWork Construction Updates - Route around construction, or add time to your route. Includes rural and city areas in U.S.
- Multi-stop Routing Optimizer - combine up to 10 stops
- Customize Routes and Warnings - create detours, avoid road segments, receive warnings for upcoming hazard
- State/Province Mileage Breakdown - Track miles driven in every state in the U.S. or province in Canada for organized bookkeeping and fuel tax reporting
- Commercial Grade Address Book - Organize and search addresses by company, state, and more. Address book is capable of holding thousands of entries
- Calendar - Organize the day, week, and month with this built-in calendar
- Notepad - Jot down a quick note during a stop. The notepad feature is perfect for capturing ideas in one convenient location
- Quick Planner - Analyze mileage and drive times to pick the most profitable routes
- Motor Carriers' Road Atlas - cross-reference to the page and grid of the Motor Carriers' Road Atlas, and review key resource information
- Timers & Logs - Quickly calculate and monitor driving time and time on duty
- Calculator with Metric Converter - Enables quick math calculations and conversions in either Standard or Metric units
- The Trucker's Friend® The National Truckstop Directory® includes important information about truck stops along your route
- Enhanced Text to Speech Directions -includes spoken street names with turn-by-turn directions
- Enhanced Speakers- twice the power of consumer GPS devices so drivers won't miss a direction because of cab noise
- Car Mode - At the touch of a button, the TND can also be used in standard passenger vehicles
- Give Feedback - Rate truckstops, read what fellow truckers thought of places on route and alert Rand McNally of a road change feedback*
* requires Windows PC and internet connectivity to upload
- Onboard storage: 4GB
- Display:7.0" TFT High Definition Widescreen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Audio output:Built in 2W speaker with external speaker jack
- Battery:Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Input power:2 amps
- Height: 4-3/4"
- Width: 6-7/8"
- Depth: 5/8"
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Rand McNally IntelliRoute® TND™ 720
- Windshield mount
- Vehicle charger with extended length cable
- Wall Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- TND Dock™ software installed and included on device
Note: Please Register & Make Sure You Get the Latest Update for FREE
Return Policy on GPS
For those purchasing a Truck GPS, we will waive the No Return Policy on open electronics, for a Limited Return period of 14 days from purchase or 5 days from delivery with a 15% restocking fee, regardless of the reason for the return. You must make the return request within the time allowed and it must be retuned within the following 7 days. Please Note: No return means no return for refund. Naturally you can return it for repair or replacement for the warranty period.
Limited Return within 14 Days of purchase or 5 days after delivery with a 15% restocking Fee. Note: Scratch or damage the GPS in any way and you bought it. There is a $100 manufacturer's fee for returning a GPS that is anything other than pristine new condition. Note*: The warranty does not include the glass face.
Needs more tutorials on TND700?
Here's a tutorial video from youtube user who calls himself "Trucker Adam".
Track Your Order