Alcohol & Drugs: DOT Compliance Manual 1993/135-M
Learn when and how to conduct DOT-required alcohol and drug tests.
- This easy-to-use manual can help you understand and comply with DOT's Alcohol & Drug Testing requirements, including 49 CFR Parts 382 and 40
- Word-for-word requirements and ""how to"" explanations help develop written policies, manage training, comply with recordkeeping guidelines, and more
- Reference section contains alcohol and drug regulations for pipeline, rail, and transit
- Includes sample forms and policy guidelines to help simplify compliance
- Features legal issues section to help avoid costly litigation
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 800+ pages
- Keep your manual current with a convenient Update Service subscription
ISBN : 978-1-60287-684-2
|Table of Contents|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the PDF sample pages. If you are not able to view the sample pages, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe website for FREE.
Track Your Order
CSA Fast Facts