Rand McNally 5" IntelliRoute GPS TND550
New TND550 helps you prepare for the road ahead, with the all-new Rand Navigation 2.0 and upgraded features.
Want a larger screen?
Step Up for The Best Introducing the **NEW** IntelliRoute® TND™ 750 Truck GPS - with WIFI Enable
The 5-inch GPS is a compact solution for drivers that want to save space on their dashboard. It comes with quad core processor, twice as much storage space, higher resolution screen and brighter display for easy to use for drivers.
- Shows Fuel Prices
- Lifetime Maps
- Traffic & Weather Updates
- Fast Quad-Core Processor
- Map Displays w/ 3-D Structure Views
- Speedy Responses & Smooth Graphics
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Voice guidance with advanced notifications
- Advanced routing with Compare routes, use multi-stop routing, and place breadcrumbs
- Lifetime Maps
- Quickly view amenities and fuel stops at upcoming exits
- View & track fuel prices on the map
- Set service and maintenance alerts for your vehicle
- View upcoming junctions in 3-D
- Split screen display with lane guidance for managing complex interchanges
- View traffic patterns by the day of the week/time and construction updates, even in rural areas
- Set warnings for speed limit changes, sharp curves, and more
- Show current Weather forecast
- View estimated toll costs
- Compare routes without tolls
- Plan routes to lower costs
- Millions of POI listings
- Detailed information on travel centers, weigh stations, service and repair stops
- Group and sort by name or distance, add custom POIs, then choose icons to display on the map
- View major RoadWork™ updates & construction projects along your route, and calculate detours as necessary
- Fully integrated with the DriverConnect platform
- Screen size: 5"
- Screen type & resolution: TN Panel, 854 x 480px
- Device dimensions: 3" (H), 5 1⁄4" (W), 1" (D)
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Memory: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Processor: Quad-core
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g
- Aux out: Yes
- HDMI out: No
- Power connector: On device: Micro USB
- Mount: Suction cup
- Rand McNally TND™ 550
- Vehicle charger
- Wall Charger
- Mini USB cable
- Suction cup window mount
- Anti-glare screen protector
- Quick Start Guide
Return Policy on GPS
For those purchasing a Truck GPS, we will waive the No Return Policy on open electronics, for a Limited Return period of 14 days from purchase or 5 days from delivery with a 15% restocking fee, regardless of the reason for the return. You must make the return request within the time allowed and it must be retuned within the following 7 days. Please Note: No return means no return for refund. Naturally you can return it for repair or replacement for the warranty period.
Limited Return within 14 Days of purchase or 5 days after delivery with a 15% restocking Fee. Note: Scratch or damage the GPS in any way and you bought it. There is a $100 manufacturer's fee for returning a GPS that is anything other than pristine new condition. Note*: The warranty does not include the glass face.
Rand McNally TND750 & TND550 (0.26 Sec.)
Track Your Order