HazCom: What You Need To Know with GHS 19065
English and Spanish in One DVD
Ready-to-use training program includes several components.
Helps you comply with the training requirements of the HazCom Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200) and the GHS provisions , Addresses the revised standard, and how the changes will help protect employees when they work with chemical hazards and Employers must train employees on the new label elements and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) format effective December 1, 2013.
Assist you with all required HazCom training including:
- Written Hazard Communication Plan
- Chemical inventory and what it can tell you
- Provisions of the HazCom Standard
- How to read a Safety Data Sheet
- What GHS-style container labels are telling you
- (1) 20-Minute Video – Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide (English only) Product Code: 19067 – Provides HazCom/GHS information and talking points to help you develop meaningful training sessions.
- (2) HazCom Made Easier Handbooks (1 English; 1 Spanish) Product Codes: 17846, 19299 – Gives employees critical HazCom and GHS info to better ensure safety around hazardous chemicals.
- (1) Globally Harmonized System Pictograms Poster (Bilingual: English and Spanish) Product Code: 41102 – Full-color poster identifies and illustrates the nine GHS pictograms.
- (20) Globally Harmonized System Wallet Cards (10 English; 10 Spanish) Product Codes: 41036, 41106 – Includes the nine GHS pictograms and a GHS label example for easy reference.
- (1) Trainer Tools USB (not sold separately), includes:
- Main Video Program
- Bonus Video
- What’s Wrong with this Picture?
- Note to Trainers
- Trainer Guide PDF
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations
- Learning Activities
- Sample Written Hazcom Program
- Quizzes and Answer Keys
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
Track Your Order