Slips, Trips & Falls: Hazard Perception Challenge - DVD Training - 48658
|Features||Program Components||Basic System Requirements||DVD Main Menu|
Teaches employees hazard perception skills. Hazard Perception Challenge dvd training, helps employees understand the nature of slip, trip and fall hazards.
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System
- Teaches employees hazard perception skills
- Feature many of the slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Helps employees understand the nature of slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Prevent accidents, injuries and lost work days.
- Video scenarios focus on the situations that cause employees the most trouble:
- Ladder use
- Elevated surfaces
- Scissor lifts
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 30-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Includes 16 video scenarios.
- (1) Trainer Guide (not sold separately) - Provides information trainers need to present effective slips, trips and falls hazard perception training.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM - Features an HPC-style PowerPoint® presentation, quizzes and answer keys, answer form, slips, trips, and falls handout, scenario-based exercise, clip art, posters, certificate of completion and trainingn log.
- (1) EyeCue® Trainer Guide - explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
- (1) EyeCue® Poster - provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Slips, Trips and Falls Proper Ladder Use Reminder 3" X 4"
- (10) Magnets - Slips, Trips and Falls Housekeeping Reminder 3" X 4"
- (10) Tags - Slips, Trips and Falls Housekeeping Reminder 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers - Slips, Trips and Falls Handrail Reminder 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings - Slips, Trips and Falls Slip/Fall Reminder 4" X 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Slips, Trips and Falls Trip Reminder 8" X 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (running time: approx. 30 minutes)
- Scenario Segments - Allows easy access to scenarios
- (6) Housekeeping Scenarios
- (4) Ladder Scenarios
- (2) Stair Scenarios
- (3) Elevated Work Surface Scenarios
- Bonus Materials
- Quiz (running time: 10 minutes)
- Note to Trainers (running time: 5 minutes)
- Previews (running time: approx. 10 minutes)
- Forklift Hazard Perception Challenge (running time: 5 minutes)
- Back Safety: Keep Your Back in Action (running time: 5 minutes)
Back to Top
Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
Back to Training
Track Your Order