Keller-Soft® Workplace Accident Investigator 330-KS-R
Investigate workplace accidents now to help prevent accidents in the future.
Getting to the bottom of workplace accidents and figuring out how to prevent them can be difficult. But with the Workplace Accident Investigator, investigating accidents, determining corrective actions and tracking their progress can be a lot easier. This user-friendly software does most of the work for you!
Workplace Accident Investigator helps simplify investigations by using a five-step plan to help you ask the right questions, get to the root causes, and take the right corrective action.
In addition, you'll be able to ...
- Track and reference past accident information.
- Import investigation evidence such as digital pictures, sound and video clips.
- Track the progress of corrective actions to make sure they're being implemented effectively.
- Produce detailed reports such as Cost of Accident, Root Cause of Accident, and Corrective Actions.
- Customize an Investigation Plan to meet your company's needs.
- Install the program to your network for multiple personnel to access.
- PLUS, if you have OSHA 300 Recordkeeper or Workers' Comp Manager II plus OSHA 300 Recordkeeper, you can even import existing accident and near-miss data to identify existing problem areas in your workplace!
The Workplace Accident Investigator also includes how-to and best practice information to help you along the way and a state requirements table that details what is mandated by each state.
Includes 1 year FREE technical support!
- Pentium III class or higher processor.
- Windows XP, Vista (32- and 64-bit), and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) operating system.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM to operate.
- CD-ROM drive
- mouse required.
- Compatible printer.
- Video with resolution at least 800 x 600 (small fonts), 16-bit color.
- 40 MB of hard-disk space.
- Not compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit operating systems.
Track Your Order