CSA for Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleets Manual 197-M/197-M
Your complete guide to Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010, successful roadside inspections, and positive safety evaluations.
CSA for Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleets Manual 197-M/197-M, a brand-new manual is your complete guide to the new CSA initiative. Roadside inspections, safety evaluations, interventions and self-audits are thoroughly covered, including helpful tools, best practices, the regulations, and inspection procedures.
Designed for all for-hire carriers and private fleets, this comprehensive manual will provide you with the critical information you need to operate successfully under FMCSA's new enforcement initiative, CSA. With 800+ pages of easy-to-understand material at your fingertips, you'll be able to get all of your CSA questions answered, including the following:
- How your company's safety data is being collected, measured, and evaluated under CSA
- What the new out-of-service criteria are
- What the seven Behavioral Analysis Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs) are and how they affect your safety ranking
- How to perform a self-audit using the new Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- What driver information will be available to you
- How the FMCSA will intervene if you have a poor safety ranking
Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound. 800+ pages
|Sample Pages||PDF*||File Sizes|
|Table of Contents||35KB|
|Carrier Measurement: Driver Fitness||140KB|
|What Triggers an Intervention?||56KB|
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the PDF sample pages. If you are not able to view the sample pages, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe website for FREE.
Back to Top
Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA)
Training Main Page
Track Your Order
CSA Fast Facts